Control Center Setup
A SCADA Operations Control Centers performs centralized monitoring and control for Remote Terminal Units (RTU) over wide area communications networks, including monitoring alarms and processing status data.
Based on information received from remote stations, automated or operator-driven supervisory commands can be pushed to remote station Control devices. Field devices control local operations such as opening and closing valves or breakers, collecting data from sensor systems, and monitoring the local environment for alarm conditio
The SCADA control centre collects and logs information gathered by from the RTU/ field equipment’s such as values, breakers, sensor systems. Gathered data is processed to generate actions based on detected events, trend analysis and reporting.
A SCADA control centre is like a mini Data centre on its own consists of various IT hardware like Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Large Display Unit, SCADA Control Servers, Data storage, Protocol Converters, Operator Work Stations, GPS , Printers ..etc.
Envision provides following services
• Design Engineering of Control Centre
• Network Cabling for Terminals and Network Room design and setting up
• Supply & configuration of Networking Equipment’s like Routers, switches, Firewalls etc
• Support services during FAT for OEM’s
• Installation of Servers & Work Station and other IT Hardware
• OFC Termination, end to end testing
• Communication Links Integration Ex. Leased Line, MPLs, GPRS/CDMA, VSAT etc
• Co-ordination with Service Providers for WAN Links
• Network Documentation